Our parks host a range of events throughout the year. By becoming a 'park partner' and sponsoring one of these events, you can promote your business to hundreds of visitors, while giving something back to the community at the same time.
As a 'park partner' you'll benefit from a formal sponsorship agreement to engage with the local community, including advertising opportunities, public relations, and use of open spaces for promotional events.
If you feel you could support our parks, we'd love to talk to you. Get in touch if you'd like to take up this fantastic opportunity to promote your company directly in the local community.
- Your 'park partner' agreement could include 'volunteer days'
a great way for your employees to get outdoors, enjoy team building and support the community.
- Many local businesses have supported a number of successful volunteer days and projects
Including activities such as tree planting, painting and general maintenance.
- Many of our parks are Yorkshire in Bloom award winning sites
We've won a huge 16 awards and recognition for how business communities get involved to enhance and promote Barnsley for its residents and visitors.
- Our parks offer a range of features and activities
Including children’s play areas, sports, heritage sites and historical landmarks, unique gardens and outdoor spaces, family events, outdoor music and galas.
- All our facilities are free of charge
And they're open seven days a week.